Wireless Data Logging Weather Station, Indoor 14.2 to 140°, Outdoor -40 to 176° Temp. Range (F)
- Item# 8XRP1
- Mfr. Model# WS831DL
- Catalog Page# 738
- UNSPSC# 41114410
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
- Item Wireless Data Logging Weather Station
- Temp. Range (F) Indoor 14.2 to 140 Degrees , Outdoor -40 to 176 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range Indoor/Outdoor 30 to 80%
- Wind Velocity 0 to 199.9 mph
- Rain Fall 0 to 78.73"
- Special Features Expandable up to 5 outdoor temperature/humidity transmitters, for climate control of remote rooms, Radio Frequency 433 MHz, Operating Range 100 ft. (30m) up to 328 ft. (100m), Humidity Comfort Meter
- Temp. Range (C) Indoor -9.9 to 60 Degrees , Outdoor -40 to 80 Degrees
- Dew Point Yes
- Wind Chill Yes
- Barometric Pressure 14.75 to 32.44 InHg (500 to 1100Hpa), (374.5 to 823.8 mmHg )
- Alarms Yes
- Display Backlit LCD
- Power Source Total of 10 AA Batteries (Not Included), Main Unit: 4 AA Batteries or 7.5VAC/DC Power Adaptor (200Ma, Center Pin Positive), Remote Thermo-Hygrometer 2 AA Batteries Each, Remote Anemometer 2 AA Batteries, Remote Rain Gauge 2 AA Batteries
- Includes Display Station with Power Adapter, Remote Temp/Rh Sensor, Anemometer, Rain Bucket, Data Logging Software (Weather View Pc) and Cable
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions