Video Borescope,3.5 In,39 In Shaft
- Item # 8D202
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DCS1600HP
- Catalog Page # 614
- UNSPSC # 41111716
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wireless Video Borescope
- Observation Depth 0.25" to 12"
- Monitor Size 3.5"
- Camera Size 5.5mm
- Shaft Dia. 0.22"
- Recording Video, Image
- Wireless Display Yes
- Power Source Rechargeable Li-Polymer Battery
- Shaft Length 39"
- Pixel Resolution 320 x 240
- Probe Lighting System (6) White LEDs
- Features Anti-Glare, Anti-Reflection LCD. Probe Retains Configured Shape. USB and TV Out Jacks. Video Mirror Button. Familiar Menu-Submenu User Interface. 27 Menu Languages. Can Be Retrofit With Dozens Of General-Purpose And Specialty High Performance Probes, Water, Oil & Dust resistant to IP67 standards, CE Certified
- Operating Temp. -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Includes Custom Hard Case, Camera Probe, 2GB SD Card, RCA Cable,70 Degrees Mirrored Viewing Tip, LCD Cleaning Cloth, AC Adapter/Charger, Rechargeable Battery, User's Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.