Video Borescope,3.5 In,39 In Shaft
- Item # 20VC67
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DCS800
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111716
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Video Borescope
- Observation Depth 0.4 to 12"
- Monitor Size 3.5"
- Camera Size 5.5mm
- Shaft Dia. 0.22"
- Recording Video, Image
- Power Source (4) AA Batteries
- Shaft Length 39"
- Pixel Resolution 320 x 240
- Probe Lighting System (4) LED Lamps
- Drop Tested 1m
- Features Flexible-Obedient Probe with 320 x 240 Pixel (QVGA), Probe and Stainless Steel Camera Head, IP Water, Oil and Dust-Proof, Console Rated IP55, Console Accepts Other QVGA (640 X 480 Pixel) Resolution Probes, Records VGA or QVGA Resolution, (3) Options for Mirroring Live Video, Works with A 4GB SD Memory Card, Analog Video Out Jack and Cable with RCA Plug, USB cable, 90 Degrees Mirrored Probe Viewing Tip, Adjustable Auto Power Off Interval, (2) Languages, Hard Plastic Carrying Case, Powered By 4AA Alkaline or Rechargeable Batteries
- Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 140 Degrees F Console, -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F Probe
- Includes Console, QVGA Resolution Flexible-Obedient Probe, 90 Degrees Mirrored Viewing Tip and Thread Protector Ring, 4GB SD Memory Card, AV and USB Cables, Adjustable Hand Strap, Custom Hard Plastic Carrying Case, User Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.