Video Borescope,3.5 In
- Item # 20VC66
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # H17
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111716
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Video Borescope
- Observation Depth Probe Not Included
- Monitor Size 3.5"
- Camera Size Probe Not Included
- Shaft Dia. Probe Not Included
- Recording Video, Image
- Power Source (4) AA Batteries
- Shaft Length Probe Not Included
- Pixel Resolution 320 x 240
- Features Records VGA Resolution (640 X 480 Pixel) Video Clips and Still Images, Controls for Camera Lighting, Horizontal Mirroring, 2X Zoom, Slow-Motion and Fast-Forward Video Playback, Accepts Dozens of Different Length and Diameter Probes, Dual Output Jacks Enable Before/After Image Comparisons, Multiple Language Menu
- Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Includes 4GB SD Memory Card, Object Measuring Tip, 110 Degrees Mirrored Viewing Tip, AV and USB Cables, LCD Cleaning Fluid and Cloth, Custom Hard Case, User's Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.