Temperature Humidity Meter
- Item # 20VC91
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EP8711P
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112303
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temperature Humidity Meter
- Meter Style Temperature and Humidity
- Relative Humidity Range 0% to 99.9%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3% From 20% to 80%
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 158 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-1.8 Degrees , +/-3% RH
- Humidity Resolution 0.1%
- Temp. Range (C) '-20 Degrees to 70 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-1 Degrees , +/-3% RH
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.2 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.1 Degrees
- Sensor Type Capacitance
- Display LCD
- Bar Graph No
- Memory No
- Battery Type (3) AAA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold No
- Probe Dia. 0.39"
- Probe Length 6"
- Calibration Certificate No
- Special Features Measure Ambient Temperature, Relative Humidity (RH), Dew Point, Heat Bulb Temperature, Mixing Ratio in Grains Per Pound (GPP) or G/KG, and Enthalpy in BTU ot KJ/KG, 6" Long Sensor Can Be Swiveled Inside Vent or Grille.
- Includes Protection Cap
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.