iBorescope, 72 In Shaft
- Item # 38D836
- Mfr. Model # DCIS1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111716
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item iBorescope
- Observation Depth 0.5 to 12"
- Monitor Size No Display
- Camera Size 9.8mm
- Shaft Dia. 0.39"
- Wireless Display Yes
- Power Source Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Shaft Length 72"
- Probe Lighting System (2) LED Lamps
- Features Generates Ad Hoc WiFi Network for Transmitting Probe Video to App Enabled Apple or Android Mobile Device, Probe Captures and Saves VGA (640 x 480 Pixel) Resolution Video Clips and Still Photos to Mobile Device Memory, Non-Replaceable Li-ion Battery Charges Through Included USB Cable, Thumbwheel on Pistol Grip Controls Camera Lighting, Adjustable Video Attributes (Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation), Analog Video Output Jack and Cable, Low Battery Indicator, IP67
- Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Includes Grip, Camera-Tipped Probe, Charging Cable with USB Plug, Video Cable, (3) Probe Tip Accessories (45 Degrees Mirror, Pickup Hook, Magnetic Pickup), Hard Plastic Case, User's Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.