Thermometer, Type K/J/T/E/R/S, 4 In, NIST
- Item# 22XX35
- Mfr. Model# DT4947SD-N
- Catalog Page# 605
- UNSPSC# 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Thermometer Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) Type K -148 to 3092 Degrees , Type J -148 to 2102 Degrees , Type T -148 to 752 Degrees , Type E -148 to 1652 Degrees , Type R 32 to 3092 Degrees , Type S 32 to 2732 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) Type K -100 to 1300 Degrees , Type J -100 to 1150 Degrees , Type T -100 to 400 Degrees , Type E -100 to 900 Degrees , Type R 0 to 1700 Degrees , Type S 0 to 1500 Degrees
- Accuracy K, J, T and E 0.1%+0.7 Degrees C(0.1%+1.4 Degrees F) R and S 0.3%+0.7 Degrees C(0.1%+1.4 Degrees F)
- Number of Inputs 4
- Thermometer Thermocouple Type Type E, Type J, Type K, Type R, Type S, Type T
- Includes (2)Type K Thermocouples, Carrying Case, 16 GB SD Memory Card and User Manual
- Memory Min/Max/Log/Hold/Delta
- Data Hold Yes
- Data Logging 1 GB to 16 GB
- Probe Connector Mini-Type
- Display 4 digits Backlit LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/C
- Interface SD Card
- Sampling Rate 0, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300, 600, 1800 or 3600 seconds (0 seconds to 1 hour)
- Battery Type (6) AA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Standards CE
- Features (4) Independent Inputs, Selectable Sampling Rate, and ATC
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.