1-Input Type E, Type J, Type K, Type R, Type S, Type T Mini-Type Thermocouple Thermometer
- Item # 22XX31
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DT8855
- Catalog Page # 589
- UNSPSC # 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Thermometer Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) Type E -328 Degrees to 1356 Degrees,Type J -328 Degrees to 1400 Degrees,Type K -328 Degrees to 2498 Degrees,Type R -32 Degrees to 3200 Degrees,Type S -32 Degrees to 3200 Degrees,Type T -328 Degrees to 730 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) Type E -200 Degrees to 736 Degrees,Type J -200 Degrees to 760 Degrees,Type K -200 Degrees to 1370 Degrees,Type R 0 Degrees to 1760 Degrees,Type S 0 Degrees to 1760 Degrees,Type T -200 Degrees to 390 Degrees
- Accuracy K, J, T and E 0.1%+0.7 Degrees C(0.1%+1.4 Degrees F) R and S 0.3%+0.7 Degrees C(0.1%+1.4 Degrees F)
- Number of Inputs 1
- Thermometer Thermocouple Type Type E,Type J,Type K,Type R,Type S,Type T
- Includes K Type Probe, Molded Hard Case and Battery
- Memory Min/Max
- Data Hold Yes
- Probe Connector Mini-Type
- Display 4 digits Backlit LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/C
- Interface RS232
- Sampling Rate 2.5 times per second
- Battery Type 9V
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards CE
- Features Fast Response Time
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.