Temperature/RH/GPP/Wet Bulb Data Logger
- Item# 15X987
- Mfr. Model# HT20
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112301
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temperature/RH/GPP/Wet Bulb Data Logger
- Type Compact, USB Compatible
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 158 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range 0% to 100%
- Dew Point Range 70 Degrees to 115 Degrees F
- Accuracy +/-0.7 Degrees F (0.4 Degrees C) Temperature, +/-3% RH
- Battery Life 1 yr.
- Sample Point Storage 16,300 Pairs of RH and Temperature Readings
- Remote Probe No
- Digital Readout Yes
- AC Adapter No
- Waterproof No
- Connection Size Full Size USB
- Time Intervals 10 sec. to 12 hr.
- Alarm High and Low for Ambient Temperature, RH, Absolute Humidity
- Width (In.) 1.1
- Depth (In.) 2
- Height (In.) 4.96
- Software Required Yes
- Special Features Data Logs Auto Synchronized to Your PC's Clock
- Compatible With Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista
- Interface USB
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes CurveViewer Interfacing/Data Logging Software/Drivers for Windows XP/Vista/7 On Mini-Disc, USB Extension Cable, Battery, User's Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.