Temperature/RH/GPP/Wet Bulb Data Logger
- Item# 15X988
- Mfr. Model# HT50
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112301
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Helps monitor conditions in calibration rooms, offices, clean rooms, and storage facilities. Simultaneously records and time-stamps readings. USB plug lets you upload data directly to your PC. Software calculates dew point, wet bulb temperatures, and mixing ratio as GPP or GPK.
- Item Temperature/RH/GPP/Wet Bulb Data Logger
- Type Compact, USB Compatible
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 158 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range 0% to 100%
- Dew Point Range 70 Degrees to 115 Degrees F
- Accuracy +/-0.7 Degrees F (0.4 Degrees C) Temperature, +/-3% RH
- Battery Life 1 yr.
- Sample Point Storage 16,300 Pairs of RH and Temperature Readings or 10,000 RH and Temperature Sets Plus IRT Readings
- Remote Probe No
- Digital Readout Yes
- AC Adapter No
- Waterproof No
- Connection Size Full Size USB
- Time Intervals 10 sec. to 12 hr.
- Alarm High and Low for Ambient and Surface Temperature, RH, Absolute Humidity
- Width (In.) 1.7
- Depth (In.) 1.1
- Height (In.) 4.92
- Software Required Yes
- Special Features 2 to 1 IRT with -4 Degrees to 482 Degrees F (-20 Degrees to 250 Degrees C) Range, Data Logs Auto Synchronized to Your PC's Clock
- Compatible With Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista
- Interface USB
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes CurveViewer Interfacing/Data Logging Software/Drivers for Windows XP/Vista/7 On Mini-Disc, USB Extension Cable, Battery, User's Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.