Screw Starter, 5 in., Phillips
- Item# 3ZH39
- Mfr. Model# 8083
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Use the GENERAL® cross point screw starter to start or remove screws or nuts, especially those too small to hold by hand from hard-to-reach areas. Knurled aluminum handle with spring-loaded chuck.
- Item Screw Starter
- Tip Size #6 to 1/4"
- Tip Style Phillips
- Handle Material Aluminum
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Features Knurled Handle, Spring Loaded Steel Chuck
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions