Pin/Pinless Deep Sensing Moisture Meter
- Item# 15X980
- Mfr. Model# MMD900
- Catalog Page# 614
- UNSPSC# 41112304
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pin/Pinless Deep Sensing Moisture Meter
- Special Features Percent WME and REL Measurement Modes, Pinless Measuring Up to 2" Deep, Jumbo LCD Plus 40-LED Bar Graph, Auto Zero, Mutable Alarm, Spare Pins Compartment, Replaceable Pins, Protective Cover Doubles As Calibration Checker, Remote Probe
- Moisture Content 6.0% to 87.6% WME and 0.1 to 99.9 REL
- Moisture Content Accuracy +/-3% + 5 Digits in Pin Mode
- Display 0 to 99.9 Count LCD and 40-Dot Tri-Color Bar Graph
- Number of Species of Wood 200
- Cable Length (Ft.) 3.8
- Data Hold Yes
- Memory No
- Interface No
- For Use With Softwood, Hardwood, Drywall, Masonry, Tile
- Min./Max. Memory No
- Battery Type 9V
- Includes Remote Probe, Battery, (2) Sets of Extra Pins, Hard Case, User's Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.