Digital Psychrometer, Pocket, 0-100Pct
- Item# 15X982
- Mfr. Model# EP8706
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112302
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Psychrometer
- Meter Style Pocket
- Relative Humidity Range 0% to 100%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3%
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-1.2 Degrees
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range -7 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Dew Point Range -90 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity Resolution 0.001
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-1 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.1 Degrees
- Sensor Type Capacitive
- Display LCD
- Bar Graph No
- Memory No
- Battery Type (2) AAA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Response Time 60 sec.
- Data Logging No
- Calibration Certificate No
- Special Features Low Battery Icon, T1 -T2 Reading (Requires Optional External Temperature Probe), User Calibrates with 33% and 75% Salt Solutions
- Includes Protective Cap, Batteries, User's Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.