Infrared Thermometer, -40° to 1076°F, Calibration Certificate: No
- Item # 53CJ25
- Mfr. Model # TS05
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112210
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Infrared Thermometer Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -40 Degrees to 1076 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -40 Degrees to 580 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance - Infrared 1" @ 12"
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-2.0% of Reading or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater Above 0.0 Degrees , +/-2.0% of Reading or +/-3.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater Below 0.0 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-2.0% of Reading or +/-3.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater above 32.0 Degrees , +/-2.0% of Reading or +/-5.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater below 32.0 Degrees
- Emissivity Fixed 0.95
- Laser Sighting - Infrared Single Dot
- Data Logging - Instrument No
- Temperature Alarm - Thermometer No
- Display - IR Camera Backlit LCD
- Memory - Instrument No
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Battery Type 9V
- Alarm Indication High/Low
- Data Hold Yes
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/C
- Spectral Response - Infrared 8.0 to 14.0um
- Response Time 500 msec.
- Repeatability +/-1% of Reading
- Memory No
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features Provides Surface Temperature Readings In Hard to Reach Places, Safely Determine Temperature Readings From A Distance, Can Be Use with A Phone As A Second Screen for Easier Visibility, Connects Wirelessly to iPhone and Android Phones with Application
- Includes Battery
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.