Backlit LCD Infrared Thermometer, Laser Sighting: Single Dot, -76° to 2732° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 20VC80
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # IRT850K
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Infrared Thermometer Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -76 Degrees to 2732 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -60 Degrees to 1500 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance - Infrared 1" @ 50"
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-1.0 Degrees from 15.0 Degrees to 35.0 Degrees , +/-2.0% of Reading or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater, from -33.0 Degrees to 15.0 Degrees , +/-2.0% of Reading or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater from 35.0 Degrees to 1500 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-1.8 Degrees from 59.0 Degrees to 95.0 Degrees , +/-2% of Reading or +/-3.6 Degrees Whichever is Greater from -27.0 Degrees to 59.0 Degrees , +/- 5.4 Degrees from 95.0 Degrees to 2732.0 Degrees
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Laser Sighting - Infrared Single Dot
- Data Logging - Instrument No
- Temperature Alarm - Thermometer High, Low
- Display - IR Camera Backlit LCD
- Memory - Instrument Avg., Dif., Max., Min.
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Battery Type (2) AAA
- Alarm Indication Audible/Visual
- Data Hold Automatic After Trigger Is Released
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/C
- Spectral Response - Infrared 8.0 to 14.0um
- Response Time 1.0 sec.
- Memory Max/Min/Avg/Dif
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features Measurement Lock Mode, Displays Min/Max/Avg/Dif Session Values, White LED flashlight, Auto Power Off, Degrees C/ Degrees F and Lasers On/Off Buttons, Battery Charge Indicator, Tripod Mount, CE Approved
- Includes Hard Plastic Protective Case, User's Manual and Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Formaldehyde
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does not Contain Formaldehyde.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.