Wall Switch Box Daylight Sensor, Occupancy Sensor, 1000 sq. ft. Passive Infrared, Photocell, Black
- Item # 20TU59
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WIR-10-DR-G-D-B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This Daylight Occupancy Sensor offers Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensing lighting control, along with conventional wall switching for energy savings, comfort, and convenience. It automatically turns lights on when a person enters a room.
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Daylight Sensor, Occupancy Sensor
- Sensing Technology Passive Infrared,Photocell
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Wall Switch Box
- Coverage at Suggested Mounting Height 1000 sq. ft.
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 24VAC
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming Black
- Time Delay - Motion Sensor 5 min., 15 min., 30 min.
- Time Delay Adjustment Method - Motion Sensor Selectable
- Coverage Angle - Motion Sensor 180 Degrees
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 800W (Incandescent), 1200W (Fluorescent)
- Max. Capacity @ 277VAC 2700W (Incandescent)
- Description/Special Features Passive Infrared
- Standards Title 24 Compliant, UL 224A Listed, NEMA WD-7
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions