Non-Illuminated Selector Switch, Size: 30mm, Position: 2, Action: Maintained / Maintained
- Item # 6CKH0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CR104PSG21B91A
- Catalog Page # 257
- UNSPSC # 39121513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Non-Illuminated Selector Switch
- Size 30mm
- Position 2
- Action Maintained / Maintained
- Contact Form 1NO/1NC
- Type of Operator Lever
- Color Black
- Key Removal No Key
- Operator Head Material Polycarbonate
- Basic Material Metal
- Bezel Material Zinc
- Bezel Color Black
- Contact Rating 10A @ 600VAC/DC
- NEMA Contact Rating Designation A600/P300
- NEMA Rating 1, 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12, 13
- IP Rating Not Rated
- Cam 1
- Switch Operation @ Position A OX
- Switch Operation @ Position B XO
- Switch Operation @ Position C No Third Position
- Switch Operation @ Position D No Fourth Position
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Includes Legend Plate with Off-On Marking
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 30G295DAYTON
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.