Electronic Ballast, 96 Max. Lamp Watts, 120/277 V, Programmed/Rapid
- Item # 39WE25
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GE296H0-MVPS-N
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Start Type Programmed/Rapid
- Ballast Lamp Type T12
- Ballast Family ProLine
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 2
- Ballast Voltage 120/277
- Light Output High
- Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Amps AC 1.70
- Input Watts 204
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 96
- Ballast Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Dimming No
- Ballast Factor 0.88
- Power Factor Greater Than 98%
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 20%
- Length 11-51/64"
- Width 2-7/64"
- Height 1-39/64"
- Wiring Type Series
- Number of F96T12 Lamps 1 or 2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.