1/2 HP Condenser Fan Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 825 Nameplate RPM, 208-230 Voltage, Frame 48
- Item# 2PRC1
- Mfr. Model# 5KCP39TFBA84S
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Condenser Fan Motor
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Condenser Fan
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- HP 1/2
- No. of Speeds 1
- Nameplate RPM 825
- Frame 48
- Voltage 208-230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 2.8
- Motor Mounting Type Stud
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Ins. Class B
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Max. Ambient Temp. 70 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Overall Length 13-3/8"
- Length Less Shaft 6-7/8"
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 6-1/2"
- Body Dia. 5-5/8"
- Stud Quantity 4
- Mounting Stud Pattern 3-5/8" x 3-5/8"
- Lead Length 48"
- Motor Shaft Design Double-Flat
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Features Reversing Plug, Totally Enclosed Endshields with Removable Drain Plugs
- Duty Continuous
- Capacitor Required 2MDW2
- RPM Range 0-1000
- Standards UL Recognized (E306343), CSA Certified (MC236833)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2PRC71/2 to 1/6 HP Condenser Fan Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 825 Nameplate RPM, 208-230 Voltage, FrameGENTEQ
Price $159.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.