17.0 Watts LED Lamp, T5 PL, 4-Pin (2G11), 2150 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color Temp., 1 EA
- Item # 48UV44
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LED172G11/830/10
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape PL
- Bulb Shape T5 PL
- Dimmable No
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Bulb Base Type 4-Pin (2G11)
- Watts 17.0
- Wattage Equivalency 90W INC/22W CFL
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Light Technology LED
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Average Bulb Life 50,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 80.0
- Bulb Type Plug-In
- Bulb Beam Angle 120 Degrees
- Lumens 2150
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Color Tuning No
- Light Distribution General
- Voltage 120
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 21-55/64"
- Light Bulb Dia. 3/8"
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- Bulb Designation LED172G11/830/10
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees C
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Bulb Finish Frosted
- Rough Service No
- High Output No
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Standards UL 1993, UL Damp Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.