15"H x 13"W x 7"D Non-Metallic Enclosure, Light Gray, Knockouts: No, Screws Closure Method
- Item # 2HRC4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VJ1412W
- Catalog Page # 311
- UNSPSC # 39121309
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Electrical Enclosure Enclosure
- Enclosure NEMA Rating 12,13,3,3R,4,4X
- Metallic / Non-Metallic Non-Metallic
- Material of Enclosure Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester
- Nominal Enclosure Depth 7"
- Nominal Enclosure Height 15"
- Nominal Enclosure Width 13"
- Enclosure Cover Type Screw On
- Solid / Clear Cover Solid
- Closure Method Screws
- Knockouts No
- Finish Smooth
- Color Light Gray
- Depth 6.60"
- Enclosure Cover Features Opaque
- Gasket Polyurethane
- Height 15.31"
- Interior Panel 2HRL3, 2HPZ9 or 2HRL4
- IP Rating 66
- Mounting Wall
- Series VJ
- Standards IEC 439-1, IEC 529, EN 50298, UL 508A, CE Certified, RoHS Compliant
- Usable Opening Depth 6.38"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 52XC02HUBBELL STAHLIN
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.