13.0 Watts LED U-Tube, T8, Medium Bi-Pin (G13), 1800 Lumens, 4000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item# 48UV48
- Mfr. Model# LED13ET8G/U6/840
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED U-Tube
- Bulb Shape T8
- Dimmable No
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Bulb Base Type Medium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Watts 13.0
- Wattage Equivalency 28W/32W LFL
- Bulb Color Temp. 4000K
- Bulb Technology LED
- Light Appearance 4000 to 4999K, Cool White
- Average Bulb Life 50,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 80
- Bulb Type Linear
- Lumens 1800
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Color Tuning No
- Voltage 120
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 22-1/2"
- Light Bulb Dia. 1"
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- Bulb Designation LED13ET8G/U6/840
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -4 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Rough Service No
- High Output No
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Standards UL 1598, UL Damp Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.