Digital Pipe Inspection System,24" H
- Item # 48VG72
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DPS16-R30
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111716
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Pipe Inspection System
- Pipe Capacity 1-1/2" to 12"
- Push Rod Length 100 ft.
- Camera Diameter 1.1"
- Overall Length 23-5/8"
- Overall Width 16-5/8"
- Overall Height 24"
- Power Source Li-Ion Battery, (2)AAA Batteries
- Voltage 3.7/5
- Operating Temp. -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Cable Dia. 0.23"
- Waterproof IP68
- Monitor Size 3-1/2"
- Monitor System 8D202
- Reel Type Stainless steel
- Battery Capacity 2Ah
- Battery Type Li-Ion, Alkaline
- Material of Construction Stainless Steel
- For Use With 48VG73, 48VG74, 48VG75, 48VG76
- Number of Wheels 0
- Features (8) Camera-Lighting Leds Give Probe VGA Resolution and Depth of Field of 0.4" to Infinity, Camera Head Immune to Bathroom Toilet Cleaner, Pipe And Drain Cleaning Chemicals, Gasoline, Brake/Transmission Fluid and Machine Oil. Reel Works Vertically or Horizontally, Diagonal Color LCD for Viewing Probe Video Real Time and Saved Video and Pictures Later, Compatible with (6) VGA Resolution Camera-Tipped Probes, Thumbwheel for Adjusting Brightness of Camera Lighting, Familiar Menu-Driven User Interface for Viewing and Recording Videos and Photos On Standard SD Memory Card and Playing Back Media On Console, TV or PC, Built-In Battery
- Includes Probe Connector and Front-Panel Controls, Probe Length Counter, Spherical Metal Ring for Centering Probe, Brush Set for Centering Probe, Brush Set for Centering Probe, 5/64" Hex Wrench for Attaching 2" Probe Centering Ring, Plastic Bag Containing (5) Spare 5/64" Hex Screws, 8GB SD Memory Card for H16 Console, AC Adaptor/Battery Charger for 110/220VAC Supply, Analog Video Cable for Connecting to TV Monitor, USB Cable for Displaying Contents of SD Card On Computer Without Removing Card From Console, (2) AAA Batteries for Probe Length Counter, User Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.