Conductivity Meter, EC Range 10-9990uS/cm
- Item# 9KH09
- Mfr. Model# CO502
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41115609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Conductivity Meter
- Electric Conductivity Range 10 to 9990 uS/cm
- Waterproof Electrode Only
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Ion Specific Electrode Range No
- Display LCD
- Auto Power Off No
- Memory No
- Temperature Compensation Range Automatic From 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Calibration 1 Point (1413 uS/cm)
- Probe Compensation For Temperature
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy +/-1% F.S.
- Ion Specific Electrode Accuracy No
- Electric Conductivity Resolution 10 uS/cm
- Ion Specific Electrode Resolution No
- Interface No
- Power Source 9V Battery
- Includes Hard Carrying Case, Calibration Solution, Calibration Screwdriver, Battery
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Range 10 to 9990 uS/cm
- Number of Tests 1
- Testing Parameter Conductivity
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.