Gas Detector, Detects Meth, Natural Gas
- Item# 3KXE3
- Mfr. Model# NGD268
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41111809
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Combustible Gas Detector
- Detects Methane, Natural Gases, Coal Gases, Hexane, Propane, Ethane, Butane, Pentane, Isopropyl Alcohol, Halogenation Hydrocarbon, (Methanol, Ethanol, Butanol) Aether, Ketone (Butone, Protone), Hydrogen, Toluene, and Other Compounds, (Gasoline, Industrial Solvent, Lacquer, Refrigerant, Sulfur Dioxide, Ammonia, Sulfured Hydrogen, Acetic Acid, Etc.)
- Indicator Audible and 3-Color LED. Visual LED Displays 10 Levels for Each of 3 Gas Ranges: Green for Low Levels (50 - 100ppm); Yellow for Moderate (100 - 200ppm); Red for Dangerous Levels (200 - 300ppm)
- Features Adjustable Sensitivity; Startup Time Less Than 30 Seconds; Response Time, Less Than 3 Seconds; Low Power Warning
- Battery 4.8V/1600mAh Nickel-Hydrogen Rechargeable Battery
- Includes Rechargeable Battery, AC Adaptor, Hard Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.