Unshielded Multi-Conductor, 1000 ft. Length, Gray Jacket Color, Number of Conductors: 2
- Item # 19G528
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C2410A.41.10
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26121616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Conductor
- Number of Conductors 2
- Shielded / Unshielded Unshielded
- Length 1000 ft.
- Jacket Color Gray
- Conductor Size 12 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.366"
- Solid / Stranded Stranded
- Shielding Material None
- Insulation Material Premium-Grade, Color-Coded PVC
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
- Standards NEC Article 725 Type CL3 (UL: 75 Degrees C), UL Style 2587 (UL: 90 Degrees C, 600V), CSA CMG (CSA: 60 Degrees C), RoHS Compliant Directive 2002/95/EC, Passes CSA CMG Flame Test
- Jacket Material PVC
- Application Public Address Systems, Intercoms, Internal Telephones, Remote Control Circuits, Suitable for EIA RS-232 Applications, Suggested Voltage Rating 300 volts
- NEC Article 725
- Wire Size 12 AWG
- Wire Size - Wire and Cable 12 AWG
Compliance and Restrictions
- General Cable Communication Cable Unshielded 1000ft C2410A Spec Sheet
- General Cable Communication And Control Cable Multi Conductor Data Sheet
- General Cable Commercial Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Healthcare Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Brochure
- General Cable Plant Floor Opportunity Map Sell Sheet
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.