500 ft. VNTC Tray Cable with 3 Conductors and 12 AWG Wire Size, Black
- Item # 1UNG9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 234250
- Catalog Page # 351
- UNSPSC # 26121629
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item VNTC Tray Cable
- Number of Conductors 3
- Wire Size - Wire and Cable 12 AWG
- Cable Type - Wire and Cable UL Type TC
- Jacket Material - Wire and Cable PVC
- Wire Color Black with White Numbers
- Conductor Material Copper
- Spool Length 500 ft.
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.420"
- Jacket Color Black
- Max. Amps 20
- Max. Voltage 600V
- Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 194 Degrees F (Dry), 167 Degrees F (Wet)
- Features For Use in Free Air, Tray, Raceway or Direct Burial Applications. Includes Sequential Footage Markings and Uninsulated Ground Wire
- Standards NEC Type THHN/THWN Conductors, UL 1277 Type TC-ER, UL 1581, UL 1277, IEEE 383, IEEE 1202, CSA FT-4, OSHA Acceptable, Color-coded Per Icea Method 4; Individual Conductors Colored Black With Conductor Number Surface Printed In Contrasting Ink
- Wire and Cable Item VNTC Tray Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1UNH1GENERAL CABLE
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.