Shielded Multi-Paired, 1000 ft. Length, Gray Jacket Color, Number of Conductors: 6
- Item # 19G623
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C6047A.41.10
- Catalog Page # 355
- UNSPSC # 26121616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Paired
- Number of Conductors 6
- Shielded / Unshielded Shielded
- Length 1000 ft.
- Jacket Color Gray
- Conductor Size 18 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.395"
- Solid / Stranded Stranded
- Shielding Material Foil
- Insulation Material Premium-Grade, Color-Coded Polyethylene
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Standards NEC Article 800 Type CM (UL: 75 Degrees C), UL Style 2919 (UL: 80 Degrees C, 30V), CSA CMH (CSA: 60 Degrees C), RoHS Compliant Directive 2002/95/EC, Passes CSA CMH Flame Test
- Jacket Material PVC
- Application Applications for Total Isolation of Signal, Computers, Control Circuits, Industrial Equipment, Suggested Voltage Rating 30 volts
- NEC Article 800
- Wire Size 18 AWG
- Wire Size - Wire and Cable 18 AWG
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.