Shielded Multi-Conductor, 1000 ft. Length, Gray Jacket Color, Number of Conductors: 3
- Item # 19G555
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C2526A.41.10
- Catalog Page # 355
- UNSPSC # 26121603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Conductor
- Number of Conductors 3
- Shielded / Unshielded Shielded
- Length 1000 ft.
- Jacket Color Gray
- Conductor Size 22 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.196"
- Solid / Stranded Stranded
- Shielding Material Foil
- Insulation Material Premium-Grade, Color-Coded Polyethylene
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 167 Degrees F
- Standards UL Style 2093 (UL: 60 Degrees C, 300V), NEC Article 800 Type CM (UL: 75 Degrees C), RoHS Compliant Directive 2002/95/EC, CSA CMH (CSA: 60 Degrees C), Passes CSA CMH Flame Test
- Jacket Material PVC
- Application Recording Studios and Sound Stages, Broadcast and Sound Systems, Computers, Industrial Equipment Control, Suggested Voltage Rating 300 volts
- NEC Article 800
- Wire Size 22 AWG
- Wire Size - Wire and Cable 22 AWG
Compliance and Restrictions
- General Cable Plant Floor Opportunity Map Sell Sheet
- General Cable Foil Shield Control Cable Multi Conductor Data Sheet
- General Cable Commercial Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Brochure
- General Cable Healthcare Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Communication Cable Shielded 1000ft C2526A Spec Sheet
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.