Shielded Multi-Conductor, 1000 ft. Length, Black Jacket Color, Number of Conductors: 4
- Item # 19G498
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C1604.41.01
- Catalog Page # 342
- UNSPSC # 26121603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Conductor
- Number of Conductors 4
- Shielded / Unshielded Shielded
- Length 1000 ft.
- Jacket Color Black
- Conductor Size 16 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.385"
- Solid / Stranded Stranded
- Shielding Material Braid
- Insulation Material Premium-Grade, Color-Coded Rubber
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Standards RoHS Compliant Directive 2002/95/EC
- Jacket Material Rubber
- Application Control Circuits, Broadcast and Studio Applications, Audio Interconnets, Suggested Voltage Rating 300 volts
- Wire Size 16 AWG
- Wire Size - Wire and Cable 16 AWG
Compliance and Restrictions
- General Cable Plant Floor Opportunity Map Sell Sheet
- General Cable Carolprene Braid Shield Multi Conductor Cable Data Sheet
- General Cable Commercial Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Healthcare Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Brochure
- General Cable Communication Cable Shielded 1000ft C1604 Spec Sheet
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.