Shielded Multi-Paired, 1000 ft. Length, Gray Jacket Color, Number of Conductors: 2
- Item# 19G497
- Mfr. Model# C1353A.41.10
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26121603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Paired
- Number of Conductors 2
- Shielded / Unshielded Shielded
- Length 1000 ft.
- Jacket Color Gray
- Conductor Size 22 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.208"
- Solid / Stranded Stranded
- Shielding Material Foil
- Insulation Material Premium-Grade, Color-Coded Polypropylene
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Standards NEC Article 800 Type CM (UL: 75 Degrees C, 300V), UL Style 2717 (UL: 80 Degrees C), UL Style 2835 (UL: 60 Degrees C, 30V), CSA CMH (CSA: 60 Degrees C), RoHS Compliant Directive 2002/95/EC, Passes CSA CMH Flame Test
- Jacket Material PVC
- Application Where total isolation of signal is required, Computers, Control Circuits, Industrial Equipment, Suggested Voltage Rating 300 volts
- NEC Article 800
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.