6.2" Salinity Refractometer
- Item # 9XEK6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # REF202
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115313
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Refractometer
- Type Salinity
- Range 0% to 28% (Salinity)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation No
- Accuracy +/-0.2%
- Resolution 0.2%
- Function Measures the Concentration of An Aqueous Solution By Measuring Its Refractive Index
- Specific Gravity 1.00 to 1.0211
- Freezing Point 32 Degrees to 23 Degrees F (Salt Water)
- Features Metal Body, Rubber Hand Grip Blocks Hand Heat, Calibration Screen, Cushioned Rubber Eyepiece, For Oils and High MV Polymers
- Length 6.2"
- Dia. 1.8"
- Includes Calibration Screwdriver, Plastic Pipette and Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.