Recoil Gasoline Portable Generator, 8125 Surge Watts, 120VAC/240VAC
- Item # 53PD02
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6824
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26111604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Generator
- Portable Generator Technology Conventional
- Generator Fuel Type Gasoline
- Generator Rated Watts 6500
- Surge Watts 8125
- Generator Engine Brand Generac
- Generator Voltage 120VAC/240VAC
- Generator Amps 54.2/27.0
- Generator Starter Type Recoil
- Generator Run Time @ 1/2 Load 14.0 hr.
- Generator Outlets 5-20R 120VAC Duplex GFCI (2),L14-30R 120/240VAC Locking Receptacle (1),L5-30R 120VAC Locking Receptacle (1)
- Parallel Configuration Capable No
- Engine Displacement 426cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 8.5 gal.
- Wheel Kit Included Yes
- Air Cleaner Type Paper
- Low Oil Shut Down Yes
- Engine Alternator Brush
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Full Power Switch Yes
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Cylinder Material Cast Iron
- Includes Wheel Kit, Handle, Engine Oil, Maintenance Kit
- Generator Mfr. Warranty Details 3 yr. Limited Residential, 2 yr. Limited Commercial
- CARB Compliant Yes
- Standards UL, OSHA, CSA, CARB
- Series XC
- Generator Height 32"
- Length 34-19/64"
- Width 28-39/64"
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.