Recoil Gasoline Portable Generator, 5500 Rated Watts, 6875 Surge Watts, 120/240VAC
- Item# 6FDK7
- Mfr. Model# 5939
- Catalog Page# 1023
- UNSPSC# 26111604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Generator
- Portable Generator Technology Conventional
- Generator Fuel Type Gasoline
- Generator Rated Watts Range 4000-5999
- Generator Rated Watts 5500
- Surge Watts Range 5000-7499
- Surge Watts 6875
- Generator Engine Brand Generac
- Generator Voltage 120/240VAC
- Generator Amps 45.8/22.9
- Generator Starter Type Recoil
- Generator Run Time @ 1/2 Load 10.0 hr.
- Run Time @ Full Load 5.0 hr.
- Generator Outlets 5-20R 120VAC Duplex (2), L14-30R 120/240VAC Twist-Lock (1)
- Parallel Configuration Capable No
- Engine Displacement 389cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 7.2 gal.
- Wheel Kit Included Yes
- Air Cleaner Type Single Element
- Low Oil Shut Down Yes
- Engine Alternator Brush
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Full Power Switch No
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Cylinder Material Cast Iron
- Includes Handle, Bottle of Oil, Oil Funnel
- Generator Mfr. Warranty Details 2 yr. Limited Residential, 1 yr. Limited Commercial
- CARB Compliant No
- Standards CSA
- Series GP5500
- Generator Height 25"
- Length 27-1/4"
- Width 27"
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.