Liquid Engine Cooling Natural Gas, Automatic Standby Generator, 277VAC/480VAC Generator Voltage, Eng
- Item # 2ZNU1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # QT13068KNAC
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26111604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Automatic Standby Generator
- Generator Fuel Type Natural Gas
- Standby Power Rating 130kW
- Phase 3
- Generator Voltage 277VAC/480VAC
- Transfer Switch Included No
- Enclosure Material Aluminum
- CARB Compliant Yes
- Engine Cooling Liquid
- Generator Engine Brand Generac
- Engine Size 6.8L
- Height 61"
- Width 40-1/2"
- Length 121"
- Engine RPM 3000
- Amps 195.6
- NG Consumption @ Half Load 1786 cu. ft./hr.
- LP Consumption @ Half Load 19.56 gph
- Hz 60
- Sound Level dBA 65
- Generator Mfr. Warranty Details 5 yr.
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Battery Included No
- 12VDC Battery Charger Yes
- Battery Requirements 24F, 525 CCA
- Engine Block Heater Optional
- Fault Indicator Lights Yes
- Fuel NPT Pipe Connection Sz. 1-1/4"
- Fuel Tank Capacity Continuous
- High Temp. Alarm Yes
- Low Oil Pressure Alarm Yes
- Low Coolant Level Alarm Yes
- Min. Gas Pressure @ Generator (In WC) 5 to 14
- Over Crank Protection Yes
- Power Factor 0.8
- Repeat of Exercise Cycle 7 Days
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Main Circuit Breaker Yes
- Over Speed Shutdown No
- Includes Oil Drain Extension, Radiator Drain Extension, Battery Cables and Rack, Flex Fuel Line, Fan and Belt Guards, Instruction Sheets
- Standards UL, cUL, CSA, NEMA, EGSA
- Series QT Series
- kVA Rating 163
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.