Air Engine Cooling, 240VAC Voltage, Engine Size: 410cc, 8 LP/7 NG kVA Rating, 1 Phase
- Item# 6FDL9
- Mfr. Model# 6245
- Catalog Page# 1243
- UNSPSC# 26111604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Automatic Standby Generator
- Engine Cooling Air
- kW 8 LP/7 NG
- kVA Rating 8 LP/7 NG
- Voltage 240VAC
- Height 29"
- Width 25"
- Length 48"
- Enclosure Material Steel
- Fuel Type Liquid Propane/Natural Gas
- Engine Brand Generac
- Engine Size 410cc
- Engine RPM 3600
- Amps LP 33.3, NG 29.2
- NG Consumption @ Half Load 139 cu. ft./hr.
- LP Consumption @ Half Load 1.68 gph
- Hz 60
- Sound Level dBA 62
- Generator Mfr. Warranty Details 5 yr.
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Battery Included No
- 12VDC Battery Charger Yes
- Battery Requirements 525 CCA
- Engine (Block Heater) Optional
- Fault Indicator Lights Yes
- Fuel NPT Pipe Connection Sz. 1/2"
- Fuel Tank Capacity Continuous
- High Temp. Alarm Yes
- Low Oil Pressure Alarm Yes
- Low Coolant Level Alarm Yes
- Min. Gas Pressure @ Generator (In WC) 5 to 7 NG
- Over Crank Protection Yes
- Phase 1
- Power Factor 1.0
- Repeat of Exercise Cycle 7 Days
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Main Circuit Breaker Yes
- Over Speed No
- CARB Compliant Yes
- Includes 1 ft. Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Standards UL, cUL, CSA, NEMA, EGSA
- Series Guardian
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.