Liquid Engine Cooling, 120/240VAC Voltage, Engine Size: 1.5L, 30 kVA Rating, 1 Phase
- Item# 2ZNF9
- Mfr. Model# QT03015ANSX
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26111604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Supplemental product information has been provided to improve the usage and application of this item.
- Item Automatic Standby Generator
- Engine Cooling Liquid
- kW 30 LP/30 NG
- kVA Rating 30
- Voltage 120/240VAC
- Height 40"
- Width 36"
- Length 77"
- Enclosure Material Steel
- Fuel Type Liquid Propane/Natural Gas
- Engine Brand Generac
- Engine Size 1.5L
- Engine RPM 3600
- Amps 125.0
- NG Consumption @ Half Load 492 cu. ft./hr.
- LP Consumption @ Half Load 5.40 gph
- Hz 60
- Sound Level dBA 73
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Battery Included No
- 12VDC Battery Charger Yes
- Battery Requirements 26R, 525 CCA
- Engine (Block Heater) Optional
- Fault Indicator Lights Yes
- Fuel NPT Pipe Connection Sz. 3/4"
- High Temp. Alarm Yes
- Low Oil Pressure Alarm Yes
- Low Coolant Level Alarm Yes
- Min. Gas Pressure @ Generator (In WC) 5 to 14
- Over Crank Protection Yes
- Phase 1
- Power Factor 1.0
- Repeat of Exercise Cycle 7 Days
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Main Circuit Breaker Yes
- Over Speed Yes
- Includes Oil Drain Extension, Radiator Drain Extension, Battery Charge Alternator, Flex Fuel Line, Fan and Belt Guards, Instruction Sheets
- Standards UL, cUL, CSA, NEMA, EGSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 38NF86GENERAC
Price $11,924.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.