Class II Rescue Harness,30 in. to 44 in.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Gemtor Inc.'s 541NYC Series fire rescue harness features sturdy lightweight nylon webbing construction, with adjustable, color-coded leg straps for easy donning and size adjustment. Designed to lower your center of gravity and help prevent toppling. Right side closure. A sliding D-ring attachment point allows for use with escape systems. Triple locking pompier hook has a 2" side opening gate. Note: Measure waist over bunker pants to determine proper size selection.
- Item Rescue Harness
- Class II
- Fits Waist Size 30" to 44"
- Color Blue/Yellow
- Number of Load Bearing Attachment Points 2
- Number of Positioning Attachment Points 0
- Number of Pieces 1
- Back D-Ring No
- Front D-Ring No
- Side D-Rings No
- Shoulder Strap Buckles None
- Leg Strap Buckles Friction / Pass Through
- Waist Buckle Snaphook, D-Ring
- Webbing Material Nylon
- Hardware Material Steel
- Includes Steel Carabiner
- Standards NFPA 1893
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions