Carbon Steel Tap and Die Set, SAE and Metric, Number of Pieces: 75, #4 to 1/2", M3 to M12, 1/8" NPT,
- Item# 3KLR3
- Mfr. Model# 3887
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23153305
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tap and Die Set
- SAE or Metric SAE and Metric
- Material Carbon Steel
- Finish Uncoated
- Number of Pieces 75
- Cutting Sizes 34
- Die Type 5/8" and 1" Hex
- Sizes Included 4-40, 6-32, 8-32, 10-24, 10-32, 12-24, 14-20, 1/4-28, 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, 3/8-24, 7/16-14, 7/16-20, 1/2-13, 1/2-20, M3x0.6, M3x0.5, M4x0.7, M4x0.75, M5x0.8, M5x0.9, M6x1, M7x1, M8x1, M8x1.25, M9x1, M9x1.25, M10x1.25, M10x1.5, M11x1.5, M12x1.5, M12x1.75, 1/8-27 NPT, 1/8-28 BSP
- Size/Range #4 to 1/2", M3 to M12, 1/8" NPT, 1/8" BSP
- Thread Type NC, NF, Metric, NPT, BSP
- Standards ASME/ANSI B94.9-1999
- Includes Ratcheting T-Handle Tap Wrench, Small And Medium Tap Adapters, Die Adapter, Sliding-T for Adapters, Thread Gauge, #5 Screwdriver, Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.