Alloy Steel Brake Service Kit
- Item# 2HLE9
- Mfr. Model# 41520
- Catalog Page# 1124
- UNSPSC# 27111714
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Brake Service Kit
- Application Adjusts Clearance Between Drum Brakes and Shoes, Removes and Installs Shoe Return Springs and Brake Pads, Kit Works on Both Disc and Drum Brake Systems
- Material Alloy Steel
- Number of Pieces 15
- Includes Drum Brake Adjusting Tool, Brake Spring Pliers, Universal Brake Shoe Retaining Spring Tool, Disc Brake Piston Tool,GM-Ford Disc Brake Piston Tool, Disc Brake Pad Separator, Heavy-Duty Truck Brake Spring Tool
- Sockets Included 1/4",3/8",7mm,8mm,10mm Hex Bit Sockets, T40,T45, T50 Torx Sockets
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.