Trade Number 9005XS, 65 Watts Miniature Incandescent Bulb, T4, Axial Plastic (PG13)
- Item # 2DAP1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9005XS/LL/BP
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Miniature Incandescent Bulb
- Overall Bulb Shape T
- Trade Number 9005XS
- Bulb Shape T4
- Bulb Base Type Axial Plastic (PG13)
- Voltage 13
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Watts 65
- Bulb Type Miniature
- Average Bulb Life 700 hr.
- Lumens 1700
- Light Technology Incandescent
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 3-1/8"
- Light Bulb Dia. 13/32"
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1E131GE LIGHTING
Item # 2DAV7GE LIGHTING
Item # 2FMY2Trade Number 9005, 65 Watts Miniature Halogen Bulb, T4, Right Angle (P20d), 12.8 Volt, 21,369 LumensLUMAPRO
Item # 2FNA9LUMAPRO
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.