Trade Number 890, 27 Watts Miniature Incandescent Bulb, T3-1/4, Axial Plastic (PG13)
- Item # 2DAR5
- Mfr. Model # 890/BP
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Miniature Incandescent Bulb
- Overall Bulb Shape T
- Trade Number 890
- Bulb Shape T3-1/4
- Bulb Base Type Axial Plastic (PG13)
- Voltage 13
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Watts 27
- Bulb Type Miniature
- Bulb Amps 2100mA
- Average Bulb Life 300 hr.
- Lumens 540
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 2-11/16"
- Light Bulb Dia. 13/32"
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2FMV1LUMAPRO
Web Price $10.98 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.