Recessed Troffer, LED Replacement For 2 Lamp T8, 3500K, Lumens 5100, Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Item # 48TK42
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BV240A2AVWHTE
- Catalog Page # 433
- UNSPSC # 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Recessed Troffer
- Nominal Size - Fixtures 2 ft. x 4 ft.
- Light Technology LED
- Lighting Certification DLC 4.0
- Lamp Type - Fixtures Integrated LED
- Dimmable Yes
- Lumens 5100
- Color Temp. 3500K
- Color Rendering Index 80
- Max. Fixture Wattage 48.0
- Lumens Per Watt 108.0
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Fixture Length 47-29/32"
- Fixture Width 23-29/32"
- Fixture Height 4-1/2"
- Fixture Item Recessed Troffer
- Design Architectural Troffer
- Fixture Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Standards UL Listed
- Includes Integrated LEDs, Opal Diffuser Lens
- Fixture Warranty 5 yr.
- LED Replacement For 2 Lamp T8
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 417Y31GE LIGHTING
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.