Recessed Troffer, LED Replacement For 4 Lamp LFL, 4000K, Lumens 2000, Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Item # 26JT46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BL440A6AVWHTE
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Recessed Troffer
- Nominal Size - Fixtures 1 ft. x 4 ft.
- Light Technology LED
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Dimmable Yes
- Lumens 2000
- Color Temp. 4000K
- Color Rendering Index 80
- Max. Fixture Wattage 37.0
- Lumens Per Watt 54.1
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Fixture Length 46-39/64"
- Fixture Width 3-39/64"
- Fixture Height 5-33/64"
- Fixture Item Recessed Troffer
- Design Ambient Troffer
- Fixture Temp. Range -10 Degrees to 25 Degrees C
- Standards UL, CE, cULus Listed
- Fixture Warranty 5 yr.
- LED Replacement For 4 Lamp LFL
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.