22-1/2" General Purpose 35 Watts T12 Cool Linear Fluorescent Lamp, 1650 Lumens, 14,000 hr.
- Item# 46T425
- Mfr. Model# F35CW/C/U6WM
- Catalog Page# 620
- UNSPSC# 39101605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Linear Fluorescent Lamp
- Bulb Shape T12
- Bulb Base Type Medium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Linear Fluorescent Tube Length 22-1/2"
- Watts 35
- Bulb Tone Cool
- Bulb Color Temp. 4100K
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Average Bulb Life 14,000 hr.
- Lumens 1650
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Technology Fluorescent
- Light Bulb Dia. 1-1/2"
- Color Rendering Index 87
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. 59 Degrees F
- Bulb Designation F35T12/CW/C/U6/WM
- Case Quantity 12
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.