82 Watt LED Roadway Light, 6200 Lumens, 4000K Color Temp., 50,000 hr. Fixture Rated Life
- Item # 12C675
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ERS20DXCX5402GRAY
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Roadway Light
- Watts 82
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Color Temp. 4000K
- Lumens Per Watt 76.0
- Fixture Height 5-1/4"
- Fixture Width 15-1/4"
- Fixture Length 32-1/4"
- Housing Finish Gray
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Light Distribution Asym. (Luminance Photo.)
- Mounting Pole Mounted
- CRI 70
- Fixture Lens Material Acrylic
- Description/Special Features 6200 Lumens, 76 Lumens Per Watt
- Standards UL/cUL listed, Wet Locations, IP 65 rated,ANSI C136.25-2009, RoHS compliant
- Warranty 5 Year
- LED Replacement For 250W HPS/MH
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 12C676GE LIGHTING
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.