LED Post Top, 86W, 4350L
- Item# 12C685
- Mfr. Model# EPST0C541N4PBLCK
- Catalog Page# 590
- UNSPSC# 39111605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Post Top
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Light Distribution Salem-Sym. (Type V)
- CRI 65
- Width 16-3/4"
- Height 27-1/4"
- Lumens 4350
- Voltage 120-277
- Lumens Per Watt 51.0
- Mounting 3" O.D. Pole Mounted
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Standards UL/cUL listed, Wet Locations, IP 65 rated,ANSI C136.25-2009, RoHS compliant
- Warranty 5 Year
- Color Temp. 4100K
- LED Replacement For 100W HPS/MH
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.