26 Watts PAR38 LED Lamp, 1650 Lumens
- Item# 46F247
- Mfr. Model# LED26DP38S840/40
- Catalog Page# 650
- UNSPSC# 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape PAR/BR
- Bulb Shape PAR38
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 26
- LED Replacement For 120W HAL
- Bulb Color Temp. 4000K
- Bulb Technology LED
- Light Appearance 4000 to 4999K, Cool White
- Average Bulb Life 25,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 82
- Bulb Type Reflector
- Bulb Beam Angle 40 Degrees
- Color Tuning No
- Voltage 120
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Lumens 1650
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 5-19/64"
- Light Bulb Dia. 4-3/4"
- Bulb Designation LED26DP38S840/40
- Energy Star Compliant Yes
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.