LED Lamp, CA11, E12,3.5W, 2700K
- Item# 22MW74
- Mfr. Model# LED3DCAC-C
- Catalog Page# 648
- UNSPSC# 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape CA
- Bulb Shape CA11
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type Candelabra Screw (E12)
- Watts 3.5
- LED Replacement For 25W INC/7W CFL
- Bulb Color Temp. 2700K
- Bulb Technology LED
- Light Color Clear
- Average Bulb Life 15,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 80
- Color Tuning No
- Voltage 120
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Lumens 170
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 4-19/64"
- Light Bulb Dia. 1-3/8"
- Bulb Designation LED3DCAC-C/TP
- Energy Star Compliant Yes
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards,UL 1993 Damp Rated, RoHS Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.