Incandescent Sealed Beam Lamp, PAR36,7.0W
- Item# 1E963
- Mfr. Model# 7672-1
- Catalog Page# 638
- UNSPSC# 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Incandescent Sealed Beam Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape PAR
- Bulb Shape PAR36
- Watts 7.0
- Bulb Base Type Slip-On Terminals
- Lumens 29
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Bulb Technology Incandescent
- Voltage 6
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation 7672-1
- ANSI Code 7672-1
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Bulb Type Reflector
- Bulb Primary Application Emergency
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 3-1/8"
- Light Bulb Dia. 4-1/2"
- Average Bulb Life 50 hr.
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
Compliance and Restrictions
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.